Dept. of Computer Science
University of Salzburg, Austria
Jakob-Haringer Str. 2, A-5020 Salzburg, Austria
(+43) 662 8044 6311
(best way to contact me)
I hold a tenure-track assistent professor position in the department of computer science at the University of Salzburg, Austria. Prior to that, I worked in the medical imaging and computer vision group at Kitware Inc., North Carolina, USA. My research spans multiple areas (computer vision, medical imaging, machine learning), but mostly focuses on principled ways to leverage the inherent structure in all sorts of (mostly visual) data.
- July 2017: Our paper Quicksilver: Fast Predictive Image Registration - a Deep Learning Approach got accepted to NeuroImage. A preprint is available on ArXiv!
- Feb. 2017: Our paper AGA: Attribute-Guided Augmentation got accepted to CVPR 2017 for oral presentation. A preprint is available on ArXiv!
- Feb., 2017: Our paper Constructing Shape Spaces from a Topological Perspective got accepted to IPMI 2017 for oral presentation.
- Jan., 2017: Our paper Regression Uncertainty on the Grassmannian got accepted to AISTATS 2017 for oral presentation.
- Jan., 2017: Three papers accepted at ISBI 2016:
- Simple Domain Adaptation for Cross-Dataset Analyses of Brain MRI Data
- Efficient Registration of Pathological Images: A joint PCA/Image-Reconstruction Approach
- Fast Predictive Multimodal Image Registration